The Pallas Cat pin is simply exploding with positive energy. Can you even handle this amount of cuteness?
Have you ever seen a Pallas Cat? I urge you to watch a couple videos if you haven’t. At first glance, these megafluffy creatures might look like fat felines, but their coat is protection against the harsh climate of central Asia. More importantly, they have the most expressive face ever seen on a kitty!
I’m pretty sure this Pallas Cat is planning surprise parties all day long. Be prepared to hear ”SURPRISE!” every now and then when you’ve pinned this guy to your shirt!
The Pallas Cat pin is printed on maple wood and securely fastened to a pin back. The wood has a really wonderful, faint scent of tar and smoke, that instantly grabs you and takes you to the wilderness….
Attach the Pallas Cat pin to your jacket, shirt or purse, you are ready to conquer the world!
Why our pins are so great:
- The Pallas Cat pin print is beautifully detailed and printed on natural, 3mm maple wood
- The pin attaches with a metallic needle bar pin back for maximum security
- We have a full 30-day money back guarantee and no-hassle returns, in case you change your mind!
- Comes in a gift box, so you have a place to store your treasures safely when not in use
- Designed and produced ethically in the USA
- Low production quantities make all our products collector’s items
- Features of the Pallas Cat pin:
- Printed on maple wood
- Pin back: metal
- Pin size: 1.5” x 1.5”
- Please note: don’t let the pin get wet (a little rain is ok, but it should not be allowed to get soaking wet, as it is made of wood)
Looking for more Pallas Cat products? We’ve gathered them all on this page!
Logistics of this product:
- Order fulfillment time: 1–3 days
- Shipping time: 3-4 business days
- International shipping time: 10-30 business days
Designed and assembled in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Printed in Austin, Texas. Ships from Fort Lauderdale.
We have a FREE, no hassle return policy on all our products. Read more about returns.